OPTIMAL HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME
You have dreams and aspirations. You're driven to do what it takes to reach your goals or be the best and you're pretty successful at it.
You have high standards, high expectations. Is there any room for improvement? There often is.
How you eat, sleep, think, communicate, train, recover, work and play, it's ALL related. Often these areas are considered separately,producing limited and inefficient results.
You need to be in optimal form, body and mind, to perform and feel your best at work, home and play.
Life in this busy world can be chaotic and confusing. Be awesome at your work, excel as a parent, retain great health and fitness, enjoy fabulous relationships, pay the mortgage, keep a beautiful home, have time and energy to get outdoors AND maintain a sense of yourself.
Wow, Deep breath. That's a lot to expect from anyone.
Do you ever wonder if you expect a bit too much of yourself?
I've had the privilege of working with and specialising in supporting many high achieving individuals over the last 20 years and have noticed several trends. Many of these super smart men and women are struggling internally (though they don't like to admit it). They are determined to be brilliant at their work, in sport or as parents, there is no doubt about that. To the outside world it indeed appears that they excel at anything they put their mind to.
BUT, their bodies, their health and their 'self' is paying a high price.
The constant stress, demands and expectations start to take their toll and problems start to creep up on them. There can seem to be a conflict of interest in what's right for them vs what's right for those around them.
There then often develops a sense that despite 'having everything', something isn't fulfilling or working for them.
Everything might be working just fine, but you're smart enough to know that with support you can be even more awesome.
There's alot going on in your life and I'm guessing you may be experiencing any number of the following:
Exhaustion. It's really not easy to get out of bed some days. Is this what burn out feels like ?
Pain (especially back pain or headaches), recurrent injuries, slower recovery time or vague aches and pains.
Constant stress or anxiety, have difficulty relaxing; you prefer to keep busy. The financial pressures, the responsibilities, everyone around you has demands and it all feels 'heavy'.
Body frustrations or medical niggles: you desire to be stronger, fitter, younger, more robust, lose weight or tone up. The stomach just isn't the same as it used to be and other bits just won't firm up.
Unsure how to exercise efficiently and effectively, despite trying your best you aren't always getting the results you want anymore. It's getting frustrating that your body just isn't how it used to be.
Unsure of what to eat, how to combine food or what to feed yourself or your kids for the best.
And to add a few more....
A rollercoaster of emotions, affected by PMS / anxiety / mood swings / depression or other hormone related issues.
A 'brain fog'. You forget things and often feel overwhelmed and indecisive as to where to start with life's to do list.
Feeling guilt about taking time for you to exercise or meet friends when there's always so much other 'stuff' to do.
Dissatisfaction in your job or role as a stay-at-home parent, but lack of clarity what to do next.
Reliance on medication, alcohol, sugar, caffeine or cigarettes. You've tried several times to cut back, but it's really not that easy.
Relationship issues with children, partner or other close relationships. Those around you test your patience and you find it hard to keep your calm.
I could go on, but I think you get the idea. It's exhausting, isn't it?
I've designed a programme using a unique blend of my skills as a High Performance Coach, Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor to help put in place the real essentials regarding both your physical and mental wellbeing. So you can start getting in tune with what you and your body really need to stay happy, healthy and fulfilled.
Many coaching or therapy programmes fail because they miss out important elements or aren't uniquely designed for YOU.
SO, WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME?
- I will help to educate and motivate so you feel confident and focused regarding the next step.
- I will look at you as a WHOLE, so we don't miss anything important that could hold you back.
- You learn to really understand and feel what's going on, so that you can set realistic goals that suit your needs, not only now, but in future too.
- There will be No strange diets. No fads that won't work. I don't believe in either.
- Just pure, up-to-date knowledge and expertise that will produce long-term, sustainable results.
This could benefit not only you, but your entire family.
Let's help life run more smoothly, reduce the stress and have more time for the fun things.
“He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything"
— Arabic proverb
The 90 day Private Programme
STRONG ENERGISED BODY, CLEAR FOCUSED MIND
This private coaching programme is totally designed around your individual and unique needs to help you succeed at work, home and play
Whilst the programme is bespoke for you, common topics we visit are:
- An holistic with full physical assessment and hands on therapy if required for specific 'blocks' or pain (in person only)
- Exercise and fitness myths and efficiency (eg. High Intensity Training, Stretching, Core / Pilates, Pelvic Floor)
- Support for specific events so you're in great form for your goals
- Practical Nutritional tweaks
- Hormone control essentials
- Clarifying goals and desires, creating a clear Action Plan
- Connecting with your purpose in Life
- Stress management and coping strategies
- Life transitions / decision making
- Mindset and beliefs
- Connecting with your intuition, mindfulness and meditation
- Time management / Focus / Productivity
- Setting boundaries / organisational tips. You're rather time-short these days
- Coping strategies regarding change of role eg. transitioning to a stay-at-home parent, or looking for work that is more fulfilling
- Career Transition and building your own business
- Wealth Consciousness
- Navigating challenging relationships
- Raising of self-esteem and confidence
You will also benefit from:
- Access to our resources and reading recommendations
- Access to our Private Facebook Page
- Understanding the myths which I see on a daily basis. Myths which waste time and make exercise and your overall quest for optimal health and wellbeing inefficient
- Accountability to do this. To prioritise yourself. The putting on of YOUR oxygen mask first so you are best able to support those around you
- A powerful process of teaching / coaching and practical exercises, to get on the road to you feeling empowered. You will start to understand your body and mind and feel that you are in control
- Access to my newsletter with my top tips for health, happiness and fulfilment
Previous participants have benefitted from:
- Increased energy - like a brand new lease of life.
- Increased clarity regarding life and their desires, career / family / future and how to live 'on purpose'
- Increased resilience, they no longer fall ill or injured at the first sign of winter or stress
- Precise knowledge of exactly how to exercise for their body's needs and optimal performance
- Increased body strength, confidence, endurance and ability: eg. improved tone of stomach, increased control of pelvic floor; all contributing to better performance in sporting events
- Decreased pain (especially back, neck, headaches and those niggly injuries)
- Decreased anxiety or stress levels
- Weight loss
- Decreased dependence on medication / comfort eating / sugar / alcohol / cigarettes
- Increased confidence regarding what to eat
- A sense of calm and fulfilment and the ability to be 'present' in the now
- Improved ability to make decisions, increased patience with children
- Decreased PMT and other hormone related symptoms
Feedback from my lovely clients...
Sally has been amazing for me. She has helped me to recover, she’s helped me over injuries and with nutrition. She has been very, very helpful with any discipline I’ve actually come across. I remember at the beginning of last year I was kind of lost with nutrition because I knew that I would have to change, so she gave me loads of advice. She even gave me the name of a book which helped me alot. Also, she has helped me with recovery through stretching. She has given me techniques that I can use over periods of time. Stretching of course is one of the most important things in cycling.
The most important part about sports is not actually the training that we do, it’s more about the recovery; without that we can’t be on form for the next training session, so recovery is an extremely important aspect of my training. She’s given me special techniques through stretching, massage, core work and core exercises which has always helped and I’m very thankful for it.
Tom England, Silver Medalist GB Track Championships, 2015
This is really to say a MASSIVE thank you for helping me get my body back on track in time for the Pass Portes du Soleil this weekend...
Despite being over 6 and half hours in the saddle , I am thrilled to say I had no back pains the next day (legs yes, but remarkably no sacrum/coccyx issues what so ever)
In addition, I am feeling really great about my body and getting into my bikini next week when we are finally all on holiday. I’m putting this down to the 10mins pilates every evening, which as a result I’m going to keep going with. Never the less I look forward to hearing more about your webinar….Many thanks!
Dani Boiston, The World Economic Forum, Mum of 2, GenevaThank goodness for Sally's holistic approach, compassionate manner and natural intuitiveness. Being the over-energetic type, I was desperate to leap up and pick up where I had left off - a busy, working mother-of-three constantly in a rush and forever short of time. Yet with extraordinary subtlety, tact and grace, Sally eased me back to good health. Wonderfully informal, friendly sessions addressed everything from nutrition, breathing and exercise to inner wellbeing, mindfulness, stress control, relaxation and the enormous benefit of making time for oneself. I play tennis. I run. I kayak. I do everything I used to do and more....I can truthfully say that thanks to Sally's unsurpassable knowledge, skill and intuition, I am in a healthier and happier position than I was pre-injury.
Nicola Williams, Travel Writer & Mum of 3, near Geneva
Sally has utilised the breadth of her experience very well in the military setting, where standards are very demanding due to the huge occupational focus on early return to work. I am sure that she will utilise her excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to excellent effect in the future.
Doctor. Snedon, Senior Medical Officer, Royal Airforce RAF Cranwell, UK
Who am I ?
I'm Sally Dibden, the founder of The Wellbeing Consultants which combines Life and Health Coaching, Physiotherapy and Pilates. Alongside, I juggle the needs of my husband, 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter. It's a constant work in progress to ensure that my life is actually in line with my needs. These days I may look like I've got my act together, but just a few short years ago I was having a health crisis, career crisis, age crisis, relationship crisis, you name it, it all seemed to come together! Frankly it was a massive struggle to get up in the morning. These days I know exactly what I want and have plenty of energy to get it.
You can find out more about me HERE.
Taking the time out to check that life is as I would like it to be is hugely important to me. Had I had acted a little earlier, it really needn't have been such a dramatic wake-up call. Having worked in health and studied many methods over the last 20 years (with a fair share of challenges along the way), I have learnt that it's vital to feel healthy and fulfilled myself if I'm to be fully equipped to raise a happy family.
I've done the courses and the reading, and seen what works consistently.
You don't have to make the same mistakes.
In an ideal world I believe everyone would be taught and supported with the content in 'Life Unlimited'.
I sincerely wish that I had received the guidance I can now provide during the later years of school. Infact, it is one of my missions one day to get it into schools. Watch this space !
So How Does The Programme Work ?
We organise a complimentary 45 minute chat via phone or skype to check we are a great fit to work together.
Once the decision to work together is made we can get started right away. You will be sent a Welcome Pack - a questionnaire which in itself is thought provoking.
This is where the experience begins. We will start to get really clear on where your current health, happiness and levels of fulfillment are and how you desire to move forward.
First session: A private 75 minute Intensive Coaching / Assessment Session
This can be via Skype or In Person (at my therapy rooms in Messery, France or Geneva)
- Full assessment and discussion to establish where you are at with your overall level of Health and Wellbeing
- Setting of goals and desires
- Create Action Plan
4 further 50 minute sessions are scheduled over 3 months, usually around every 2 weeks.
A final 6th 45 minute skype call to check in with you...to establish if you're sustaining the progress and continuing to move forward towards the results you desire.
It is my passionate belief and experience that when we look after ourselves unapologetically, we become the confident, healthy, happy and fulfilled individual that we desire to be.
To those of us who have little people in our lives, this has such a huge knock on effect. We naturally become the role model we truly desire to be for our children to see how to stay resilient, happy and balanced in the crazy busy world around them.
Receive the support YOU need to...
- Make a personalised holistic health and wellbeing plan to help you become completely energised and fulfilled with sustainable results.
- Prioritise your goals, not just those of your loved ones.
- Address the most common pitfalls to staying vibrant.
- Be really clear where your current way of living needs tweaking and how to tweak it efficiently for YOU.
- Find practical ways of introducing your body to what it NEEDS.
- Ensure you have the energy, health and skills to be the parent you want to be.
You may already have lots of great ideas about what you would like to do, but deep down you know you lack the energy, health, knowledge or clarity to follow them through. The accountability of having a coach, along with the wisdom of an experienced health professional on your team can be hugely powerful.
This could be the year that you feel healthy, radiant and purposeful. That you're confident in your ability, body AND mind. When we're in this state great things tend to follow...let's create the plan that makes those things happen.
You're busy, I don't want to waste your time. I will only ever work with those I feel genuinely able to support. I offer a complimentary 30 minute call to discuss if this programme could be the right course of action for you.
I would be delighted to explore this possibility with you!
PAY IN FULL 1295 €uros
PAYMENT PLAN 4 x 345 €uros
"Dreams only work if you do"